Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise clients on their travel options in accordance to their needs, wants, and capabilities.
- Interface with clients assigned to you to guide and assist through their entire application process.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Minimum of 2 years Post NYSC working experience in a related field
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputable Higher Institution with a minimum CGPA of 2.1
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
Send CV to email@example.com
Subject Line: TRAVEL CONSULTANT