Role and Responsibilities
- Liaise with media and communication team to create communication strategies for business priorities
- Manage varying brands to meet and exceed client’s expectations.
- Analyzing and recommending options across the company’s media activities.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Membership of APCON is an added advantage
- Certification in NIPR, CIM or CMCIN is also an added advantage
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidate must be grounded in communication.
Should be a graduate of either Mass communication, Public Relations or communications of language and arts.
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
· Team building, networking and motivational skills
· Decision making, analytical and effective problem solving skills
· Familiarity with web design and content management
send cv and cover letter to the above hr contact
Subject Line: COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
|Position Type:||Full time|
|Date Posted:||21st February, 2019|
|Posting Expires:||26th February, 2019|
|Location:||14, Afolabi Aina street, off Allen roundabout, ikeja Lagos.|
|Salary Range:||70,000 – 100,000 Naira|