Subject Line: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new market and customer needs.
- Promotes the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Minimum of 2 years Post NYSC experience in a related field
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputable Higher Institution with a minimum of 2.2 CGPA 2.1 is an advantage
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Decision making skills.
Location:14, Afolabi Aina street, off Allen roundabout, ikeja Lagos.
Salary Range: 60,000
HR Contact: [email protected]
Position Type: Full time